- Project Started: November 2017
- Time Spent on Project: 5 Months
- Language: C#
- SDK: Unity 2017.1
- Team Size: 20+
- Source Control: Perforce (P4V)
Relic is a 3D, first person puzzle game inspired by the shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and other puzzle related games like Portal 2. The player has to navigate their character through multiple puzzles, using different mechanics to escape with their artifact, the Gauntlet. The environment is an enclosed space within the temple that the player must escape from.
- Designed and Developed each level to introduce a new mechanic using pro-builder
- Level One is designed to introduce the game and its story as a whole.
- Level Two is designed to introduce the ability of being able to move an object and what effect that has on the surrounding environment.
- Level Three A is designed to test what the players have learn to reenforce the mechanic they have learnt.
- Level Thee B is designed teach the players that an object can float in lava and as well as test their problem solving skills by requiring them to complete the stage.
- Level Four also requires them to complete the stage by using the problem solving skill and teaching them about a new mechanic.
- Level Five is the first real test where we have a significantly larger room and a few basic mechanics that the player can identify and asking them to reach the finish.
- Level Six uses all the mechanics they have learnt to challenge the player to be creative on how they plan to finish the puzzle.
- Assisted with the development of the additive scene loading.
- Each Level was designed as a scene to allow other two work on different level with out clashing and to save resources.